We have uploaded the topic on FINANCIAL INCLUSION- USE OF IT of Finance section of FM paper.
Concept notes as well as MCQs are now available at EduTap.
The following topics have now been covered:
MANAGEMENT SECTION OF FM
- Management: its nature and scope, The Management Processes – Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling, The Role of a Manager in an Organisation.
- Leadership: The Tasks of a Leader, Leadership Styles, Leadership Theories, A successful Leader versus an effective Leader.
- Human Resource Development: Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD, Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare.
- Motivation, Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation, How Managers Motivate
- Concept of Morale, Factors determining morale, Role of Incentives in Building up Morale.
- Communication: Steps in the Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal versus non-verbal Communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology.
- Corporate Governance: Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance.
FINANCE SECTION OF FM
- Risk management
- Financial inclusion- Use of IT
We have covered the concepts as well as the numericals related to this section in our material.
Do check it out in our FREE LESSONS ON FINANCE AND MANAGEMENT COURSE at EduTap (www.edutap.co.in)
Call us at 8146207241, we love to hear from you!