We are pleased to announce that we will be finishing with the Management section of Finance and Management by tomorrow i.e. 21st January 2017.
The material has been prepared strictly keeping in mind the peculiar needs of RBI GRADE B examination. We have been very very thorough in our approach.
This section forms 50% of the syllabus of FM paper and consists of the following 6 topics:
- General management (Management: its nature and scope, The Management Processes – Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling, The Role of a Manager in an Organisation)
- Leadership (The Tasks of a Leader, Leadership Styles, Leadership Theories, A successful Leader versus an effective Leader)
- Human Resource Development (Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD, Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare)
- Motivation (Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation, How Managers Motivate, Concept of Morale, Factors determining morale, Role of Incentives in Building up Morale)
- Communication (Steps in the Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal versus non-verbal Communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology)
- Corporate Governance (Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance)
We have already as of now uploaded the topics of leadership, HRD, Motivation and Communication. General Management will be done by today evening and Corporate Governance will be uploaded by tomorrow evening.
The material consists of concept documents as well as MCQs based on the concept documents.
We have also split the topics into parts and developed the concept notes as well as MCQs based on that division.
Do check out our FREE LESSONS on leadership and Human Resource Development at www.edutap.co.in