We are pleased to announce that 100% of management section of FM is now up and running.
It includes concept notes of each and every topic followed by MCQs for each topic.
This section forms 50% of the syllabus of FM paper and consists of the following 6 topics:
- General management (Management: its nature and scope, The Management Processes – Planning, Organisation, Staffing, Directing and Controlling, The Role of a Manager in an Organisation)
- Leadership (The Tasks of a Leader, Leadership Styles, Leadership Theories, A successful Leader versus an effective Leader)
- Human Resource Development (Concept of HRD, Goals of HRD, Performance Appraisal – Potential appraisal and development – Feedback and Performance Counselling – Career Planning – Training and Development – Rewards – Employee Welfare)
- Motivation (Morale and Incentives: Theories of Motivation, How Managers Motivate, Concept of Morale, Factors determining morale, Role of Incentives in Building up Morale)
- Communication (Steps in the Communication Process, Communication Channels, Oral versus Written Communication, Verbal versus non-verbal Communication, upward, downward and lateral communication, Barriers to Communication, Role of Information Technology)
- Corporate Governance (Factors affecting Corporate Governance, Mechanisms of Corporate Governance)
We would now be starting with Finance section of FM as well as ESI simultaneously.
The material has been prepared strictly keeping in mind the peculiar needs of RBI GRADE B examination. We have been very thorough in our approach.
The material consists of concept documents as well as MCQs based on the concept documents.
We have also split the topics into parts and developed the concept notes as well as MCQs based on that division.
Do check out our FREE LESSONS on leadership and Human Resource Development at www.edutap.co.in