We have added INDUSTRIAL AND LABOUR POLICY topic in the ECONOMICS section of ESI for RBI Grade B 2017.
This topic is not only important for ESI but also for Phase 1 GA as well as Essay topic in Phase 2 English.
We have covered it very comprehensively along the following dimensions:
- Evolution of India’s industrial policies
- Industrial policies prior to 1947
- Industrial policies from 1948 to 1990
- Industrial policy of 1991
- National Manufacturing Policy
- Industrial corridors
- Improvement of ease of doing business
- Various schemes of the government for the promotion of industry
The part 2 of this topic contains:
- Labour issues
- Labour reforms
- Recent labour reforms
Facts, figures, schemes, current affairs and concepts have been integrated.
We expect to upload the remaining material by 31st March 2017 so that you get ample time to revise.
View our courses here:
Wishing you all the best.
Our website- www.edutap.co.in