We have added the topic of WTO- World Trade Organization in the ECONOMICS section of ESI for RBI Grade B 2017.
The course is available at www.edutap.co.in
This topic is not only important for ESI but also for Phase 1 GA as well as Essay topic in Phase 2 English as it includes recent issues related to agriculture like the issue of subsidy, high handedness of the West in dealing with issues of importance to the developing countries and so on.
We have covered it very comprehensively along the following dimensions:
- WTO as an Organization
- Structure of WTO
- The WTO agreements- goods, services, Intellectual property, Dispute settlement, Policy review
- Developing countries and WTO- special provisions
- Principles of the trading system- MFN, NT, etc
- WTO and present times
- The Doha development round
- Indian US peace clause
- Nairobi Ministerial Conference
- Other news
Facts, figures, schemes, current affairs and concepts have been integrated.
We expect to upload the remaining material by 31st March 2017 so that you get ample time to revise.
View our courses here:
Wishing you all the best.