We have added the topic of MONETARY POLICY in the ECONOMICS section of ESI for RBI Grade B 2017.
The course is available at www.edutap.co.in
We have covered it very comprehensively along the following dimensions:
- Introduction- concept of monetary policy
- Objectives of monetary policy
- Monetary Policy framework in India
- The Monetary Policy process
- Money supply, Monetary Policy and inflation
- Tools of Monetary Policy
- Quantitative tools of Monetary Policy
- CRR, SLR, Repo Rate, Reverse Repo Rate, MSF, LAF, OMO, Bank Rate
- Qualitative tools of Monetary Policy
- PSL, LTV, Moral suasion, Direct action
- Open and transparent Monetary Policy making
- Types of Monetary Policy
Facts, figures, current affairs and concepts have been integrated.
MCQs are remaining and will be covered very soon.
View our courses here:
Wishing you all the best