We at EduTap are pleased to launch a all new FREE COURSE- DAILY MCQs for RBI Grade B 2017.
The schedule for the next 7 days is as follows:
18th April- Economic Survey- Already done
19th April- Government Schemes
20th April- General Awareness Phase 1
21st April- Monthly Policy Review (PRSIndia)
22nd April- Role of economic planning
23rd April- Industrial and labour policy
24th April- Risk management in the banking sector
The quiz for 19th April on Government Schemes is now up!
Whether you decide to go for self study or you decide to follow a coaching study material, this quiz is a must for each one of you.
Take the quiz here:
Also available on app:
On a separate note, we have also restructured the BUNDLE COURSE and made it even more comprehensive and exciting than before!
It now has the following sub courses:
- ESI course – concept notes + MCQs
- FM course- concept notes + MCQs
- Current affairs course (Every 10 days, a quiz is put up- 4 quiz are up and running starting March 1st)
- Full length Mock Tests– 3-4 each for ESI and FM (shall be uploaded in the end for final practice)
- MCQ Punch course– contains topic wise additional MCQs for ESI as well as FM (is being updated regularly)
- Course containing MCQs on important reports– Eco Survey, Budget, India Year Book has been covered till date. Many such reports will be covered in due time.
The total number of MCQs shall go beyond 5000!
Wish you all the very best for your preparation