Accounting as a topic is not listed in RBI Grade B syllabus but when one analyses the RBI Grade B exam of 2016, a large number of questions were asked in the exam from this topic , surprising even the well prepared candidates.
It is needless to mention and reiterate the importance of every single mark in the exam, we do not want to leave anything to fate.
Come and Join us in this challenging but joyful journey of making it to the one of the most sought after jobs in the country.
Edutap brings to you a well structured, concise yet comprehensive and comprehensible content for Income and Balance Sheet.
1. We have looked into the every possible minute detail of this topic.
2. After every 3-4 pages there are problems to verify the concepts you would have learned till that time.
3. We have included two different exercises purely to help you validate your concepts
4. Numerical have been included to make you ready for the D-Day
What All is covered?
1. Introduction to Income Statement and Balance Sheet
2. Principles Underlying Measurement of Revenues and Profitability in the Income Statement
3. Basic Examples of Income Statement
4. Explanation of Revenues, Expenses and Net Income
5. Concept of Gross Profit
6. Concept of Operation Profit – EBIT (Question in 2016 Exam)
7. Concept of EBT
8. Concept of Net Income
9. Numerical on Income Statement
10. Concept Questions on Income Statement
11. Introduction to Balance Sheet
12. Different Formats of Balance Sheet
13. Different Components of Asset side
14. Different Components of Liability Side
15. Equity Component of Balance Sheet
16. Numerical on Balance Sheet
17. Concept Questions on Balance Sheet
For the sample preview of this lesson kindly visit:
We wish you all the best.
Our facebook page- TARGET RBI GRADE B Exam