As we had been saying all along, NABARD Grade B notification is out today. Grade A notification is expected to be released very soon. Very very soon!
The phase 1 examination as per the notification shall tentatively be conducted in Aug 2017.
Some important changes that have been made this year are as follows:
Phase 1 pattern
i) Test of Reasoning – 20 marks (down from 40 marks)
ii) English Language – 40 marks
iii) Computer Knowledge –20 marks
iv) General Awareness – 20 marks
v) Quantitative Aptitude – 20 marks (down from 30 marks)
vi) Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) –40 marks (up from 25 marks) (Focus on rural India has been added)
vii) Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) – 40 marks (up from 25 marks) (Focus on rural India has been added)
Phase 2 pattern
Paper–II (MCQ) Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) (This has been added which points towards the importance the rural development topic shall hold in this year’s examination)
We have launched the comprehensive course for NABARD Grade A, Grade B shall be launched shortly. We have also carried out a detailed analysis of the eligibility, pattern, cut offs as well as previous year papers. See the videos here
Our course can be accessed here
We are also offering a discount of Rs 1500 to our existing subscribers on the 2nd and 3rd course priced at Rs 5000 and Rs 5500 respectively.
Our students can subscribe to the ESI and ARD + English NABARD course at a discounted price of Rs 3500 at the following link:
For subscribing to the ESI and ARD+ English +Phase 1 at Rs 4000 click:
What are the Features of of ESI and ARD Course?
- Coverage of Current Affairs of ARD through MCQs from vast resource pool including but not limited to Kurukshetra, Yojana, Ministry of Agriculture Reports, Ministry of Rural Development Reports, Annual Report by NABARD, Report by Ministry of Environment Forest and Climate Change, State for Forest Report, India Year Book and Press Releases by Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- Coverage of Current Affairs of ESI through MCQs from vast resource pool but not limited to Economic Survey of India, Budget, Demonetization Report by RBI, Monthly Policy Reviews by Government of India, GK Today, Yojana, India Year book, Government Schemes, Insights on India compilations, PT365 compilations, Partiyogita Darpan, news related to Economics and Social Issues etc.
- More than 6000+ MCQs along with detailed and lucid explanation
- Concept Notes on each topic of ARD and ESI as per syllabus
- Additional Chapter wise MCQs on ESI as per syllabus
- Special Schemes document on Schemes related to Economy and Social Issues
- Special Schemes document on Schemes related to Agriculture and Rural Development
- 4 Full Length Tests on ESI and ARD