We hope your preparation for the upcoming NABARD examination is going well.
As part of our paid course, we have uploaded the following content till date in our NABARD Grade A/B course for 2017.
- Concept notes on Units 1-4 of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Concept notes on Unit 2 and Unit 3 of Economics and Social issues (We have revamped our RBI notes)
- Quiz 1- 12 based on Kurukshetra magazine
- Quiz 1-5 based on Yojana magazine
- Quiz 1-4 based on annual report of Department of Agricultural Research and Education (DARE) under Ministry of Agriculture (MoA)
- Quiz 1-4 based on annual report of Department of Agricultural Cooperation and Farmers Welfare (DACFW) under MoA
- Quiz 1-4 based on annual report of Department of Animal Husbandry, Diarying and Fisheries (DAHDF) under MoA
More than 1500 MCQs have already been uploaded, 4500 + more shall be uploaded as per the schedule (the schedule has been uploaded as the first lesson of our course on www.edutap.co.in)
We shall be providing you concept notes for each unit of ESI and ARD. Our 100% video course for English shall cover each aspect of Phase II English descriptive paper.
You can view the sample lessons here:
You can also download the free material from the google drive:
We are offering a discount of Rs 1500 to our existing subscribers, drop us a mail and we shall send you the discounted payment link.
Also kindly note that NABARD has released a press note today stating that both the examinations i.e Phase 1 as well as Phase 2 shall be held on different days for Grade A and Grade B. Strange as it may sound, its true!
We at EduTap are covering each component of the syllabus in a comprehensive manner and leaving no stone unturned to bring to you the best of material and MCQs.