The importance of Census 2011, Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011 and Goods and Service Tax (GST) cannot be overstated when it comes to NABARD Grade A/B examination 2017.
Needless to say, many questions were asked in 2016 examination based on Census and SECC 2011.
As a part of our comprehensive courses for NABARD Grade A/B 2017, we have covered these important sources via summary documents as well as MCQs based on the summary documents.
We have also made the summary documents available for free, just go to this google drive and download our summary documents on Census 2011 as well as SECC 2011.
We would also like to take this opportunity to tell you that we are providing the most comprehensive and relevant course for the upcoming NABARD examination, our course covers the following:
- 10 full length mock tests for Phase 1 based on the latest pattern along with detailed explanations
- Additional 1500+ MCQs on General Awareness for Phase 1
- Computer knowledge notes for Phase 1 along with additional 300 MCQs for practice
- Additional ESI current affairs MCQs for Phase 1
- 100% syllabus of ESI through concept notes as well as chapter wise MCQs
- 100% syllabus of ARD (Agri and rural dev) through concept notes as well as chapter wise MCQs
- MCQs on the latest annual reports of Min of Agriculture, Min of Rural Development and Min of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
- MCQs on State of Forest Report 2015
- ESI in news documents as well as MCQs starting from Jan 2017 to July 2017
- ARD in news documents as well as MCQs starting from Jan 2017 to July 2017
- All agriculture schemes compiled at one place along with MCQs
- All rural dev schemes compiled at one place along with MCQs
- All other schemes (apart from the above 2) compiled at one place along with MCQs
- MCQs on Economic Survey
- MCQs on Union Budget
- MCQs on Environment in news and International organizations in news
- Notes as well as MCQs on Census 2011
- Notes as well as MCQs on SECC 2011
- MCQs on India Year Book 2017
- and a lot more……………
Check out our course offerings here:
We are also running a flat 30% discount on all our NABARD 2017 courses, the offer can be availed till 6th Aug 2017.
Check out our courses here:
Feel free to write back to us at email@example.com or call us at 8146207241 in case you have any query.