There is a topic by the name of “Alternate Sources of Finance” in the RBI Grade B Syllabus for Finance and Management (FM) in Phase 2.
In 2017, there was a damn easy 2 marker from this topic on P2P lending.
The concept was clearly mentioned in our notes and one could have easily scored those 2 extra marks had one taken this underrated topic seriously.
Enough said, there might be many question cropping up in your mind like:
1. Why is this topic important?
2. What was the exact question asked from this topic in previous year paper?
3. What was the difficulty level of the question asked?
4. What all topics one needs to prepare under this topic?
5. What are current affairs related to this topic?
We have made a video answering all your queries related to this topic.
Click here to watch the video
We have covered this topic very thoroughly in our course. All the important alternate sources of finance with special emphasis on P2P Lending have been covered.
About our RBI Grade B 2018 course
EduTap has already launched the RBI Grade B courses for 2018. Our courses are comprehensive courses comprising of Video Lectures, Concept Notes, Summary Sheets, Work Sheets and MCQs for each topic.