RBI has released the recruitment advertisement for 623 vacancies of assistants. The Phase 1 or prelims examination is tentatively scheduled on 27th/28th November and the Phase 2 or mains examination is scheduled on20th December 2017 (tentative)
We at EduTap have always believed in the power of analysis – what kind of questions are asked and of what level, what is the trend of the past years, what can be expected in the future given the changing trend of SBI PO, IBPS PO or for that matter RBI Gr B phase 1 examination and the like……..
Based on this thorough analysis, we have launched a comprehensive Phase 1+2 test series for RBI Assistant Examination 2017.
Features of our course:
- Only test series with video solutions so that you learn the tips and tricks to solve the questions in short time
- Video solutions of 2016 examination
- Analysis of past year papers in order to find out the important topics, the number of questions that came from each topic, understand the selection of questions in order to maximize the score, etc.
- New types of questions in the English ability section based on the analysis of RBI Gr B prelims, SBI PO and IBPS PO examination
- Section wise analysis of each test to identify your strong and weak areas
- 10 Mock tests for Prelims examination strictly in line with pattern of RBI Assistant Exam
- 10 Mock tests for Mains examination strictly in line with pattern of RBI Assistant Exam
- 1000+ Questions on Current Affairs
- 1000+ Questions on Computer Knowledge
- Rs 600 only for Pre+Mains package, available here
- Rs 300 only fore Pre package, available here
The Pre + Mains test series is available at an introductory price of Rs 600 only (inclusive of all taxes)
The first test is available for free. Subscribe here