The result of the Phase 2 examination of NABARD Gr A 2018 is expected in the coming 5-10 days. Just like last year, we are pleased to launch our “Interview Guidance Programme” for NABARD Gr A 2018.
This programme shall contain the following:
- 2 mock interviews with distinguished panel (retired senior level NABARD officers and other experienced professionals). Please note that only a limited seats (maximum 100) are available for mock interview. The slots shall be filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Personalised questionnaire based on the bio data form of the candidate
- Compiled basic concepts of Economy
- Compiled basic concepts of Agriculture
- Interview orientation videos covering various topics like the number of board members in interview, the kind of questions that are asked, the relevance of hobbies, what to write in reason for leaving job, etc
- Economics and Social Issues (ESI) in news monthly magazine (Jan 2018 onwards)
- Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) in news monthly magazine (Jan 2018 onwards)
- Annual Report of NABARD (latest one available)
- Important Agriculture Schemes
- Important observations on Agriculture from Economic Survey 2017-18
- Important observations on Agriculture from Budget 2018-19
- Important issues of Kurukshetra magazine
This guidance programme shall be free for all our subscribed students of NABARD Gr A 2018 courses except the mock interview part which shall be chargeable @Rs 1000 for 2 mocks.
For non subscribed students, the programme shall cost Rs 2000.
The material shall be delivered to your email id which you fill at the time of making the payment for the course. Our team shall also get in touch with you to book a comfortable slot for your mock interview.
Please note that only a limited seats (maximum 100) are available for mock interview. The slots shall be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Query? Drop us a mail on email@example.com or call us on 8146207241
Happy learning and all the best!